What are the safety technical regulations for food blenders
(1) The power socket should have a reliable ground wire, and the power supply voltage should be consistent with the rated voltage.
(2) The correct stirring device and stirring speed should be selected according to the material to be stirred.
a. Blender flour: Serpentine stirring rod, I low speed.
b. Blender the stuffing mixture: beat the mixer, the second gear, medium speed.
c. Mixing egg liquid: bud-shaped beater, gear III high speed.
(3) After stirring, pull the lifting handle to lower the mixing barrel to the lowest position, remove the mixer, and then remove the mixing barrel.
(4) Stop the machine before shifting, and do not shift during operation to avoid damage to the gears.
(5) The gearbox should be replaced with grease once a year.