1. After squeezing the juice, disconnect the juicer from the power supply, and separate the cup and barrel from the host. Simply clean the machine first, and don't let the pomace and other debris in the machine condense, which will bring some trouble to the subsequent cleaning.
3. Don't throw away the used small brushes or toothbrushes at home. They are very effective when cleaning small places, so the cleaning effect is better.
4. If the knife head is used for mincing meat, break the remaining steamed buns into steamed bun residue and put them into a blender to stir. This will effectively absorb the minced meat and make it cleaner.
5. The appearance of the cleaning is relatively simple, just wipe it with a rag, remember not to rinse with water, or scrape with a hard object to avoid surface damage, and the base cannot be immersed in water to avoid damage to the insulation part of the motor.
Clean up techniques
1. It is the most common thing to squeeze fruits with a juicer, and it is not easy to clean them after squeezing the fruits.
2. At this time, we can slowly pull out the clogged fiber strips on the cutter head of the juicer according to the direction of the juicer. Don't use too much force!
3. Then clean, other parts can be scrubbed with a steel wire juicer ball, but not too hard.