A juicer is a machine that can quickly squeeze fruits and vegetables into vegetable juice. It is small and can be used for home use. It was invented by Dr. Norman Walker as early as 1930. On this basis, designers improved juice extractors of different styles and principles.
Function analysis: (also known as juice machine) to make pure juice. After starting the machine, the motor drives the knife net to rotate at high speed. Push the fruits and vegetables from the feeding port to the knife net, the sharp thorns of the knife net will chop the fruit and vegetables, and under the action of the centrifugal force of the juice extractor generated by the high-speed operation of the knife net, the pomace flies out of the knife net and enters the residue box, while the juice goes through Out of the knife screen into the juice glass.
Among the electric food processing machines, only this machine can make pure juice. Friends who want to drink pure fruit juice must look for it and buy it.
Machines that use motors to drive blades to rotate at high speeds to achieve the purpose of stirring, crushing, and cutting food are collectively referred to as food mixers. Most of the mixers on the market are combined mixers, including: a soybean milk cup, a grinding cup, and a meat grinder cup. There are also a small number of products that are combined mixers, which have one less functional module than combined ones. Consumers must ask the store for clarification when purchasing. 
1. Soybean milk Soak an appropriate amount of dried beans in water for an hour, pour them into a soymilk cup with a filter installed, add water to a suitable position below the maximum water volume scale line of the soymilk cup, start the machine, and start crushing. The clear water quickly turned white and turbid, and the concentration became higher and higher.
2. Grinding At home, there are often times when grinding is needed, such as commonly used seasoning pepper noodles, chili noodles, etc., as well as auxiliary materials for certain dishes, such as rice noodles for steamed meat, soybean noodles for Korean rice cakes or Sichuan glutinous rice cakes, All need to use the grinding function of the mixer. It can be said that the grinding function provides the possibility to make more professional meals at home.
3. Meat mincing The meat mincing function of the mixer is generally suitable for mincing a small amount of minced meat for making meatballs, dumpling stuffing and other foods.
4. Fruit mixing Fruit mixing is an important function of a blender that consumers pay attention to, and it is also a function that consumers are easily confused. Many blenders have the signboard of a juicer. Again, I would like to remind readers that blenders cannot make pure juice. There are two main ways for the blender to process the fruit: the first is to use a soy milk cup, put the fruit into the net cover of the soy milk cup, add water, milk or other beverages as a solution, and start the blender for stirring. This method can dissolve the fruit juice into the solution to obtain mixed juice, and can use the net cover of the soybean milk cup to separate most of the pomace; the second method is to directly put the fruit into the soybean milk cup without using the net cover and add water , milk or other beverages as a solution, start the mixer to stir. In this way, the juice, pomace and solution can be mixed together to obtain a mixed fruit drink.
1) Soybean milk (cross knife): Soak soybeans for one day, remove them and put them in a filter container, add water, tighten the cover of the cutter, grind them carefully through the main machine, filter out and boil.
2) Replenishment (one-word knife): Sesame, walnut, almond, and rock sugar are ground into superfine powder by the host machine and taken together.
3) Health (Cross Knife): Apples, citrus, bananas, strawberries, peaches, etc., add clean water and grind the fruits into gravy for drinking.
4) Skin care (cross knife): Cucumber, aloe vera mud, make a mask.
5) Kitchen (1, cross knife): meat paste, fish paste, egg paste, garlic paste, ginger paste, crushed ice cubes, crushed rock sugar, etc.
D-8010 Cheap Hot Sales 0.5L Citrus Juicer